At Community Food Initiatives, we understand that, due to financial or spacial restrictions, not everyone is capable of owning certain types of kitchen equipment. That's why we rent out the equipment you need at prices you can afford. Items are available for rent at the cost of $5 per day. Items may be rented no longer than one week. Please take the time to browse the following list of items available for rent.
Renting our equipment is easy! Just follow these steps to secure your reservation:
1. Select the item you would like to rent.
2. Select the number of days you would like to rent the item.
3. Fill out the registration form.
4. Receive a pick-up confirmation from CFI.
5. Pick up your items between 9AM and 5 PM the day your equipment lease begins.
*Liability and Agreement Forms will be signed upon the pick up of equipment.
*We request that lessees bring a credit card to the CFI office on the day of equipment pick-up; credit card information will be placed in CFI files and used to purchase replacement equipment in the case of property damage or non-return.